Spilled glue may seem like a big disaster when it occurs but there’s no reason for anyone to cry about it. A few steps can be followed to eliminate a glue stain with the use of some household items.
What you’ll need:
- Sharp Scissors
- Warm water
- Paper towels
- White vinegar
How you’ll do it:
- Remove as much of the glue as you can by scraping with a knife.
- Blot the excess glue with paper towels.
- Scrub the area with a vinegar dipped cloth.
- Pour warm water on the stain an repeat step 3 if needed.
- Optional: Use scissors to remove dried glue if the stain has dried.
We hope this helps. It’s always important to deal with stains as quickly as possible.