Spills and stains occur. Often times we face unusual cases of stains we never expected. Lipstick can somehow make it to our carpet and removing it may be a challenge. There are a few steps you can follow to get rid of a lipstick stain.
What you’ll need:
- Spot Remover
- Dry Cleaning Solvent
- White Vinegar
What you’ll do:
- Apply some dry cleaning solvent to the cloth and rub the stain.
- Apply some spot remover then dry as much of it as possible.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until no more of the stain is being removed.
- Le it sit then apply some water to the stain.
- Create a mixture of spotter with ammonia and apply to the stain.
- Blot the area then flush with water. If the stain still exists move to the next step
- Mix some white vinegar with the wet spotter and apply.
- Flush with water and let it dry.
It’s always important to deal with stains as quickly as possible.
What to be mindful of:
- Don’t use ammonia on silk or wool.
- If the stain spreads at any point, flush immediately with dry cleaning solvent.