A tomato stain may occur while eating spaghetti or drinking a caesar. There are steps that could be followed to get rid of the stain. The most important thing to do is dealing with the stain as soon as possible.
What you’ll need:
- Lemon slices or juice
- Stain remover
- Cleaning pads
What you’ll do:
- Sponge the area with water then sponge it with lemon juice or place some lemon slices on it. Remember to apply light strokes moving from the center of the stain.
- Flush with water then blot until you’re unable to blot any more liquid.
- Let it dry and then check if it’s been removed.
If it hasn’t been removed move on to the next set of steps.
- Apply wet spotter then cover the stain with a pad that has wet spotter on it and let it sit till as much of the stain as possible has been removed.
- Change the pad to ensure the removal of as much of the stain as possible.
- Keep applying wet spotter to the pad and use your discretion.
- Repeat till none of the stain is left then flush thoroughly and let it dry.